Situated on the top of a hill over the Tiber valley, with breathtaking views over rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards, this ancient castle and adjoining church has now been meticulously renovated and converted into a contemporary property with an infinity pool.
Space is the primary element of this project, featuring an extensive surrounding garden, a large kitchen and six bedrooms each with an en-suite marble bathroom. Vaulted ceilings, terracotta-tiled floors, 13th-century frescoes, and travertine marble stairs create an atmosphere which is luxurious yet not ostentatious, mixing a contemporary sense of comfort with traditional materials.
Spacious sitting rooms with smart LCD TV with Sky television compose the living ambiance of the property, completed by a bluetooth sound system, a laundry room and high-speed wireless internet access. Air conditioning is built throughout the villa, garden and pool area. The 11th-century church, adorned with hand-painted decorations, stands adjacent and connected to the villa.
– Sleeps 12 guests in 6 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor swimming pool (heating included)
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Living room with fire place
– Dining room
– Two additional sitting rooms
– TV room
– Panoramic terrace with outdoor seating
– LCD TV with Sky
– Bluetooth sound system
– Laundry room
– Private fenced and landscaped garden
– Wi-fi throughout
– Air conditioning throughout
– Parking space for 5 cars
– Daily housekeeping
– Welcome drinks in the estate restaurant