This stunning property is located north of Canggu, where the paddy fields meet the ocean. Harmonizing Balinese art with French contemporary design, and with its vast open spaces, high ceilings and lush gardens, it is one of the most sought-after beachfront villas in Bali.
There are six master bedrooms across two houses within a tropical garden separated from the sea by a majestic 20-metre beachfront infinity pool, a beachfront Jacuzzi, as well as a beautiful massage Bale in the middle of the garden. The villa also features a library / media room and a spa to ensure a variety of experience.
The villa lies within the exclusive Pantai Lima Estate, whose shared facilities include a tennis court with night-lighting, and a gym with a variety of fitness equipment.
Numerous activities and excursions are available, including surfing right outside the villa or minutes away at renowned Echo Beach, horse-riding, bicycle riding, and golf close by at the famous Greg Norman-designed course at Nirwana.
All the hotspots of Seminyak are just a 30-minute drive away.
– Sleeps 12 guests in 6 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms) *
– Outdoor swimming pool
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terrace with al fresco dining & lounge areas
– BBQ facilities
– Massage Bale
– Library / media room
– Sound system
– Cable TV
– Private parking
– Gym (shared with other villas within the estate)
– Tennis court (shared with other villas within the estate)
* Larger groups can be accommodated by booking any of the neighbouring villas in the Pantai Lima Estate.
– Complimentary daily afternoon tea & coffee with biscuits
– One 5-seater car with drivers (8 consecutive hours a day, excluding petrol)
– Private chef service (excluding grocery cost + 15% handling fee)
– Daily housekeeping
– Concierge service