Originally a farmhouse, this villa offers spectacular views across the valley located in the heart of a natural reserve surrounded by woods, olive trees and green valleys, yet enjoying the comforts and the services of a luxury resort.
Guest can swim in the private pool that also contains a Jacuzzi, or walk across the nature reserve, relax in the shadow of a timeworn tree or play a round of golf in the 18-hole golf course nearby or enjoy a glass of Prosecco at the golf clubhouse bar few minutes away from the villa.
The property accommodates up to 18 guests (it has seven en-suite bedrooms and two children’s bedrooms) with the exceptional comfort of three beautiful apartments and a luxury suite in the cottage by the pool.
– Sleeps 18 guests in 9 bedrooms (7 with en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi (heating available at extra cost)
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Panoramic terraces with outdoor seating and barbecue
– Sky TV
– DVD & CD player
– iPod docking station
– Private fenced and landscaped garden
– Private putting green with putters
– Wi-fi throughout
– Air conditioning throughout
– Housekeeping 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday)
– Welcome drinks in the estate restaurant