This villa, strategically oriented at the top of one of the most panoramic Chianti hills, offers its guests stunning views of the Tuscan valleys and countryside beyond. Originally built in the year 1000 BC, the villa has undergone a lengthy and meticulously conceived restoration.
Appointed with the latest modern facilities, it offers modern comforts such as contemporary furnishing and appliances. The property comprises of two buildings: a tower and the original hay barn, connected by a glass corridor but rented as one villa.
A well-equipped kitchen, large dining room and several living rooms complete the interior together with an assortment of furnished outdoor areas and al fresco dining terrace enticing guests to linger outdoors.
The villa features a separate studio apartment at pool level and seven double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms in the main body. The interior of the property measures 409 square metres and 20,000 square metres of private grounds, and can accommodate up to 16 adults and 2 infants (2 cribs are available).
A typically Italian garden, with lawns adorned with roses, jasmine and indigenous plants and flowers, offers guests different areas to relax in with complete privacy. The infinity swimming pool with its annexed Jacuzzi overlooks the Chianti countryside. Vineyards changing colours with the seasons and the silhouetted towers of the San Gimignano skyline on the horizon, guarantee complete relaxation.
– Sleeps 16 guests in 8 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor infinity swimming pool (not heated)
– Dining room and several living rooms
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Covered patio with al fresco dining area and barbecue
– Satellite TV
– DVD player
– Wi-fi inside and outside (by pool)
– Tennis court (shared with another villa)
– Air conditioning throughout
– Complimentary arrival dinner offered by the owner
– Morning housekeeping service 2 days a week