If you’re looking for the ultimate in large holiday getaways, Villa SE42 is it, comprising three majestic villas (of six, seven and eight bedrooms) which can be booked either individually or as one, including an option of up to four dormitories that are specifically designed for children.
Built over a series of wide, beautifully landscaped terraces that step down to a secluded stretch of beach, all bedrooms feature their own en-suite bathrooms, indoor or outdoor showers and spectacular views. Think ultra-stylish lounge spaces, large dining rooms, al fresco areas, plenty of communal and private spaces to explore, a newly opened 6,000 sqm beachside spa with eight Thai-inspired double or single treatment Salas located in different parts of the garden, sky gardens and sun terraces, and a total of 4 swimming pools.
Complimentary airport transfers, wi-fi, daily continental breakfast, and top-notch services by your personal villa manager, concierge, housekeeper, and private chef will make this holiday a dream.
– Sleeps up to 42 guests in 21 bedrooms (all of which have en-suite bathrooms) *
– 4 outdoor private swimming pools
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terraces with outdoor dining areas & barbecue
– Beachside spa
– Outdoor cinema
– Yoga deck
– Large lawn for badminton and other games
– Water activities: 2 kayaks and 1 stand-up paddle board
– Games room with table tennis
– Media room
– Satellite TV and Netflix
– Sound system
– Wi-fi throughout
– Car park
* Up to four dormitories can be added that can sleep up to 24 children or young adults (available upon request, extra charges apply). The three villas (6, 7 & 8 bedrooms) can also be booked individually for smaller groups.
– Team of staff including villa manager, private chef, housekeeper, gardeners, pool attendant and night-time security
– Daily continental breakfast
– Complimentary welcome lunch or dinner
– Complimentary 2 spa vouchers (60 minutes) for each double room
– Complimentary farewell beachfront movie night with 4-6 bottles of sparkling wine
– 1 x round trip airport transfer