Set in 500 acres of tranquil ambience, in a stunning glacial valley and surrounded by snow-capped mountains, LH12 is a Queenstown haven where guests are free to unwind, relax and indulge just 20 minutes from Queenstown International Airport.
From grand entrances and voids to the intimate nooks, incredible music room and private sitting rooms in the suites, LH12 is an architectural masterpiece. It marries intimacy with scale, so that the lodge fits into the landscape but provides luxurious living both indoors and out.
Get raucous on the tennis court or simply sink into the spa and sip champagne. The outstanding outdoor facilities include a championship-sized grass tennis court, heated infinity swimming pool, sauna and spa. There are also numerous outdoor seating spaces to enjoy; enjoy dining under flowering cherry trees, or snuggle in front of the fire pit in the enclosed seating area.
Each of the six bedroom suites are individual in their design and luxurious furnishings. The suites have their own sitting area with gas fire, en-suite with soak tub and picture-perfect views.
– Sleeps 12 guests in 6 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Private outdoor swimming pool
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terrace with al fresco dining and lounge area
– Pizza oven & barbecue
– Fire pit
– Private garden
– Cinema/media room
– Spa pool
– Tennis court
– Sky TV
– Indoor & outdoor fires
– Underfloor heating
– Golf course nearby
– Champagne & canapés on arrival
– Private chef
– Lodge host
– Daily housekeeping
– Night porter
– Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & dinner
– Selection of New Zealand wines & craft beers
– Concierge service
– Use of on property golf cart
– Private par 3 golf hole
– Access to The Hills Clubhouse & gym (subject to availability)