Nestled into the slopes of Ubud’s scenic Sayan Ridge, this villa was conceived by celebrated architect Yew Kuan (of Como Shambala Estate fame) in a thoughtful and elegant manner. Set into 6,000 sqm of land, the four bedroom suites are comfortable and beautifully furnished in a natural design, featuring reclaimed teak wood, private spaces, extensive decks, six bathrooms, two fully equipped kitchens, bamboo meditation gazebos, and a 26-metre salt water infinity pool.
The bedroom suites feature private garden bathrooms as well as a unique stones from Sumba featured around the villa.
As well as boasting one of the most stunning Sayan Valley views in Ubud, the property has its own pure natural spring, which fills the pool and is used throughout, plus organic vegetable and herb gardens.
– Sleeps 8 guests in 4 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor swimming pool
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terraces with al fresco dining & lounge areas
– Sound system
– Complimentary daily continental breakfast
– Complimentary local tea & coffee
– Team of staff including including chef, villa attendants, gardener, and 24-hour security
– Food & beverage shopping service (charged on the cost of groceries + 20% handling fee)
– One-time round-trip airport transfer (subject to conditions)
– Concierge service