FL10 is an impressive five-bedroom villa located in the beautiful and very traditional Balinese village of Seseh. With their rich and vast experience in the fashion industry, the Dutch owners lent their unique touch and their sense of style and sophistication to the delightful ambiance of the villa – from the fabulous black and white interiors to the incredible array of Asian antiquities. The pool out front measures 18 metres, and comes complete with loungers for basking.
Only a few metres from Seseh’s glistening volcanic-sand beach, where surf beckons and rock pools fascinate, you can either watch local fishermen haul in their daily catch or wander to local temples where ceremonies are performed daily against an ocean backdrop.
The villa boasts three pavilions symmetrically arranged around an emerald green swimming pool that forms the centerpiece of the property.
All five bedrooms feature the villa’s signature sleek black décor, are furnished with king-size beds, and equipped with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
– Sleeps 10 guests in 5 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor swimming pool
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terrace with al fresco dining & lounge areas
– BBQ facilities
– Media room
– Sound system
– Cable TV
– Pool table
– Private parking
– Beach nearby
– Complimentary daily afternoon tea & coffee with biscuits
– One 5-seater car with drivers (8 consecutive hours a day, excluding petrol)
– Private chef service (excluding grocery cost + 15% handling fee)
– Daily housekeeping
– Concierge service