Villa FA12 is the perfect mountain retreat in Costa del Sol, Andalucía, with a solar-heated infinity pool, overlooking the sunset of the wonderfully wild Sierra de Gaucin slopes.
Casares is 15 kilometres inland of Estepona, west of Marbella, in the Malaga province of Andalucía. It is settled on the side of a mountain close to the Sierra Crestellina national park, approximately 20 minutes’ drive from Estepona beach. It is approximately 30 minutes from Marbella and 15 minutes from the coast.
It is a breathtaking village which has been described as ‘sugar cubes on the side of the mountain’ and looks particularly stunning when lit up at night with the blue/green street lights. The best view is from the approach into Casares, so be sure to take the time to stop and take in the sights before you get there.
The villa offers extra touches of hospitality. Air-conditioned throughout, its crisp, white décor is splashed with vibrant colours, big picture windows frame fabulous views, bedrooms are beautifully understated with soft-toned fabrics, and facilities include a small gym and steam room, a cinema room, and a huge al fresco terrace with sitting and dining areas. An exceptional choice for a family gathering, the villa is within 40 km of both historic Ronda and the beach at Estepona.
When you choose to spend a villa holiday on the Costa del Sol you can find a surprising number of authentic villages within easy reach, just waiting to be explored, like Ronda, Gaucin, Vejer de la Frontera, Friligana, Jimena, Jerez de la frontera.
– Sleeps 12 guests in 6 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Swimming pool (heating available – price on request)
– Fully-equipped kitchen
– Cinema room with projector
– Small gym with cross-trainer, yoga area, steam room and shower
– Sonos music system
– Further large room with office and bathroom
– Air conditioning throughout
– Underfloor heating
– Staff quarters (couple living in) but can be vacated if necessary (not to be used as extra accommodation for guests)
– Cleaning (3 days per week)