This enchanting restored hamlet is perched on a hilltop with breath-taking 360-degree views of the surrounding valley. Surrounded by 6.5 hectares of forests, figs, and pomegranate and olive trees, it’s actually just three kilometres from a small town in the region of Perugia and very close to the Tuscan boarder.
The property dates back over 500 years; however, it has recently been completely renovated. The entire property provides and quiet: although it feels remote and private, it is within easy reach of the attractive Perugia and Assisi villages of the region and offers some unique vistas of the surrounding green hills of Umbria.
The houses are filled with light while the rooms have beamed ceilings and windows overlooking the park with olive groves and pomegranate trees. The interior is airy and spacious and has been decorated in a classical style.
The accommodation within the hamlet comprises the following:
– The Cypress Apartment (3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen / dining room)
– The Lemon Grove Cottage (1 bedroom, living room, dining area, kitchen)
– Il Piccolo Cottage (6)
Ground floor: (3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen)
– Genisteae Apartment (4 bedrooms, living room, kitchen / dining room)
– Olives Apartment (2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen / dining room)
– Sleeps 26 guests in 13 bedrooms * (11 with en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor swimming pool (heating included)
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Al fresco dining area including barbecue
– Tennis court **
– Pool house (with shower room and sauna)
– LCD satellite TV
– CD player
– Wi-fi throughout
– Air conditioning in bedrooms
– Parking space for up to 12 cars
* The property can accommodate a maximum of 26 guests plus 4 in two extra bedrooms with no air conditioning (but they feature a bathroom each)
** Occasionally shared with villa owners and their guests
– Morning housekeeping service on arrival and mid-week