Villa BK18 is a top choice if you’re hankering for a family-friendly holiday or travelling with a group of friends. Accommodating up to 20 guests across five separate pavilions with a total of eight bedrooms (including 2 mezzanine suites), 6 bathrooms plus 2 outdoor bathrooms, a stay at BK20 is like checking into your own private resort.
Taking open-plan design to the next level thanks to the expansive indoor and outdoor spaces which merge into the other, the property takes advantage of its 30-metre beach frontage with a lovely courtyard lawn, children’s playground, beachfront dining area, communal world-class gym, and three different swimming pool sections – the main pool, a small children’s pool, and a sunken pool complete with its own bar and pull-down projector!
We love the large dining room, which is decked out in a long wooden table that can fit 24 people and more to spare thanks to the two accompanying swing beds perfect for aperitif or digestif. Or you can take advantage of the great beachfront location and dine outdoors by the beach, by the coconut trees and under the stars.
And if wellness is important to you, BK20 prides itself on a wellness menu and an array of activities to ensure you’re in tip top shape. Be it yoga, meditation or a PT class, all can be done. The lawn in front of the pool is the perfect spot for morning yoga and meditation, with shade from the coconut trees and an unbeatable view of the ocean.
– Sleeps 18 guests in 8 bedrooms (6 of which have en-suite bathrooms) *
– Outdoor private swimming pool
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terrace with outdoor dining sala & barbecue
– Poolside sala with swim-up bar and pull-down projector
– Cinema/media room
– Outdoor massage deck
– Beachfront lawn with yoga area
– Gym (shared with other villas on the estate)
– Children’s pool
– Children’s playground
– Outdoor games including croquet, lawn bowls and table tennis
– Water sports (non-motorized)
– Apple/satellite TV
– Sound system
– Wi-fi throughout
– Car park
* Larger groups can be accommodated by booking the neighbouring the villas in the estate.
– Team of staff including villa manager, private chef and housekeeper
– Daily continental breakfast
– 1 x round trip airport transfer