PE10 is Zermatt’s premier luxury chalet, located just minutes away from the centre of Zermatt, occupying a landmark position and enjoying breath-taking panoramic views across the entire village and mountain ranges as well as uninterrupted views of the iconic Matterhorn. The interior of the chalet has been designed to a 6* standard which has set a new precedent in luxury chalet accommodation. Conceptually the chalet has been designed using the very highest quality natural materials and workmanship, incorporating warm colours and focusing on the surrounding landscape and village. The 4.5-metre floor-to-ceiling windows in the lounge make the most of the stunning views on offer.
The entrance to the chalet is via private lift access and tunnel, and upon arrival you will be greeted by your staff for a celebratory champagne reception.
After an exhilarating day in the mountains, the chalet offers every chance to relax and unwind with exclusive use of the wellness. Choose between a sauna or steam bath followed by a soak in the Jacuzzi, which stretches from inside the wellness out onto the external terrace. A masseuse will be on hand to aid aching and tired muscles, and for those that wish to chill out in calm surroundings, there is a nice relaxation area to enjoy. For the more active guest, a fully-equipped gym is available with the latest cardiovascular cross trainer, cycle, vibration plate and free weights, followed by a power shower to refresh. There are B&O cinema TV screens of varying sizes located in the lounge, library and bedrooms, which all have access to an extensive digital DVD library as well as Sky, internet and cable TV. Children and adult guests can make use of the latest games consoles and the music system with iPod and iPhone connections. Alternatively you can sit with friends and family around the real-wood open-fireplace, or for those who wish to enjoy some quiet time, there is a separate library/study.
Your personal chef will be on hand to create and serve a mixture of international cuisine. You will be able to watch him cook in the open-plan kitchen using the finest ingredients whilst being served by your personal chalet staff. Breakfast, afternoon tea and full gourmet dinners are on offer to suit all tastes. Al-fresco dining and an external kitchen on the terrace is also available.
There are five double bedrooms all with their own private en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom suite covers an entire floor and benefits from a walk-in bathroom, changing room and private jacuzzi. All bedrooms have views of the Matterhorn or village with individual private balconies and terraces.
The chalet can sleep up to 15 people with a combination of adults and children, comfortably providing for up to 10 adults.
– Sleeps 10 (+5) guests in 5 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Indoor/outdoor hot tub
– Steam room
– 2 separate HD cinema areas with DVD library
– Playstation console and games
– B&O sound system with connections for iPod and iPhone in all bedrooms as well as in lounge & library areas
– Cable TV & Sky in each bedroom
– Laundry facilities for washing, drying and ironing
– Ski room with boot dryers and heaters
– Champagne reception on arrival
– Catered service including daily breakfast, afternoon tea daily, canapés and a 4-5 course dinner with selected house wines 6/7 nights, plus an open bar
– Personal butler/waiter service
– Daily masseuse for massage and osteopathy
– Daily housekeeping
– Private limousine return transfer from Geneva, Bern or Sion airport
– 24-hour electro taxi chauffeur
– Full-time personal concierge