Considered one of the most luxurious and exclusive beachfront properties in the Caribbean, CV18 lies on a secluded stretch of beach set amidst tranquil landscaped gardens, creating an ambience of luxury and elegance.
Decorated by the renowned New York interior designer Scott Salvator, this magnificent villa combines a serene atmosphere with a sense of proper indulgence.
At CV18, everything possible has been considered for the comfort and entertainment of guests. Not only is the property a handcrafted masterpiece of design, elegance and luxury, but it also seamlessly and sensitively combines hi-tech amenities with the warmth that the guests desire. Oozing with visual textures and lush fabrics, every objet d’ art has been meticulously hand-picked, from the beautiful blue marine cashmere blankets to the carefully laid out art books that grace the bookshelves.
CV18 offers the amenities and activities of a 5-star resort, including a full-service private spa and worldclass cuisine – but exclusively for one group/family at any time.
– Sleeps 18 guests in 9 bedrooms
– Outdoor swimming pool
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terrace with al fresco dining & lounge areas
– Home theatre with large flat-screen HD TV
– Beachfront Jacuzzi
– Tennis court
– Beach volleyball
– Kayaks, paddle boards, Hobi Cat, snorkelling equipment
– Golf putting green and pitching tee
– Extensive book and music library, and board games
– Air conditioning
– Additional 2-bedroom guesthouse
– Beachfront location
– Dedicated staff including estate manager, chef, butlers, housekeeping, security
– Valet, concierge & shopping service
– Meet & greet service at airport
Additional services with ‘premium package’:
– All gourmet breakfasts, lunches, creative hors d’oeuvres at cocktail hour and five dinners all tailored to guests’ tastes by the team of chefs
– All beverages (including top shelf spirits and fine wines)
– 30 hours of massage and spa treatments at the private spa with Carita brand treatments and products
– Beach BBQ with live entertainment
– Transfers to and from airport and sea ports on Anguilla
– Chauffeured vehicle
– Complimentary yoga/fitness instructors
– New Year’s Eve party (during festive season booking) with live entertainment