Haritha Villas + Spa is a contemporary boutique hotel idyllically nestled on a verdant hill surrounded by Sri Lanka’s lush flora, located approximately 900 metres from the coast and less than 20 km from the city of Galle.
Designed by renowned architect Gary Fell, using locally sourced recycled teak and other high-quality stones, marble and polished concrete throughout, the property is decorated with modern and stylish interiors, with rooftops covered by greenery. It also features one of Sri Lanka’s most extensive spas, with an Ayurveda doctor exclusively available to Haritha guests.
As well as seven intimate villas immersed in the jungle, there are two Colonial Mansions, with one and two bedrooms, which lie side-by-side and thus, when booked as one, provide an ideal cocoon of space and luxury for large families or groups of friends. Complete with sophisticated outdoor bathrooms and lounge areas, the mansions can accommodate three couples (plus up to five additional children) whilst ensuring ultimate privacy. Offering lofty views of the jungle and treetops, the 2,353-square-metre estate features an 86 sqm infinity pool in private courtyards and expansive terraces.
– Sleeps up to 11 guests in 3 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Private courtyard with infinity pool
– Terrace with al fresco dining and lounge areas
– Indoor and outdoor bathrooms with bath tubs
– Personal bar and wine humidor
– Wi-fi, Bose portable speaker, Ipad, mobile phone
– Spa treatments available in-room
– Services of a personal assistant
Resort facilities & activities:
– Fine dining restaurant (using locally sourced organic ingredients)
– Jungle Spa
– Yoga & meditation
– Salt water swimming pool
– Scuba diving
– Deep Sea Fishing
– Whale watching
– River boat safari
– Excursions including Galle Fort and Virgin White Tea estate & factory