Ideal for families or friends who are looking for a beach style vacation, Villa VE16 is designed and engineered to feature a breathtaking 22-metre span without any supporting columns in order to provide an unobstructed view right through the property and out to sea.
The villa itself represents approximately 1,800 square metres of construction, and is a modern architecturally designed home that is quite unique, with many interesting design features, most of which have been meticulously fabricated on site.
The property features a large living area, dining areas, a bar, a media/pool room, with two bedrooms downstairs and three bedrooms upstairs. The living area can be opened to benefit from the regular breeze off the ocean, or alternatively enclosed and air conditioned by deploying the Häfele glass sliding wall system.
In addition to the five bedrooms in the main villa, VE16 offers three additional large double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, in the pavilion by the entrance gate.
– Sleeps 16 guests in 8 bedrooms (all of which have en-suite bathrooms)
– 2 outdoor private swimming pools (main pool and beachfront pool)
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terrace with outdoor dining area & barbecue
– Media room
– Flat-screen smart TV with Netflix
– Sonos audio system indoors & outdoors
– Portable Bluetooth speakers
– Pool table
– Wi-fi throughout
– Air conditioning
– Car park
– Complimentary daily breakfast
– Team of staff including villa manager, butler service, private chef service (excluding grocery cost + 30% handling fee), concierge service and daily housekeeping
– Finns Club Platinum Membership (gym, tennis, bowling, discounted gold, Splash Water Park)