Located in an exclusive estate and set on a clifftop against the backdrop of Phuket’s northwest coast, Villa PR16 offers idyllic island living, and is ideal for families. Split over two levels, this contemporary Thai luxury villa has rooms for eight adults and up to eight children, and offers breathtaking views over the lush forest and out to sea.
Enter through the upper level and relish the high ceilings and three sliding-glass walls of the formal living room and its wrap-around balcony. Descending down a spiral staircase, protected by a stone wall, discover a world of relaxation. Enjoy lavish Thai meals prepared by the villa chef in the tropical dining room. Outside sit on a daybed within the shaded living sala, and let tropical breezes wash over. Take a dip within the 12.5 x 6-metre infinity pool that extends past the deck and seemingly disappears into the trees.
When you need a respite from outdoor living, step back into the games room, which is equipped with two lounge areas and pool table, making it the perfect place for adults and children alike to spend the evening hours.
The bedrooms of PR16 are spread across the two levels. The large master bedroom rests on the upper floor and features a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious bathroom featuring a wall of windows, letting in the sun but retaining privacy. On the lower level, find the remaining bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom and direct access poolside. Down the hall, the fifth bedroom is a children’s dormitory with four bunks sleeping eight.
With its great location just minutes from Banana Beach and next to Trisara Resort, Villa Praison is an ideal retreat for groups and large families.
– Sleeps 8 adults and up to 8 children in 5 bedrooms (all of which have en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor private swimming pool
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terrace with outdoor dining areas & barbecue
– Landscaped grounds
– Outdoor sala
– SONOS Sound system (living and pool area)
– Games room with snooker/pool table
– Yoga deck/area
– Satellite/Apple TV with Netflix
– Wi-fi throughout
– Parking: 2 spots available on-site
– Secured gated community
– Nearby gym facilities at Trisara Hotel (costs THB 500++ per person)
– Team of staff including villa manager, housekeeper, chef, gardener and security