This is a one-of-a-kind villa rebuilt on the ruins of a medieval defensive tower, offering an almost impossible-to-find view as enthralling as the wooded valley below.
The infinity pool and its spectacular roof terrace offer stunning panoramic views that remain carved into guests’ memory.
With three bedrooms, each individually decorated in warm colours and over-sized beds fitted with linen made of the finest soft Italian cottons, one elegant living room with fireplace, it feels intimate yet luxurious.
The pleasure of silence, the enchanting surroundings, the possibility to hire a chef to prepare a simple salad with some fresh tomatoes from the back garden, the proximity to several small villages (one, very very small, is reachable on foot) – with restaurants, bread shops, organic markets, artisans’ shops, hidden little churches and monuments, not to mention proximity to Perugia and Cortona, are all part of the experience.
– Sleeps 8 guests (max 4 adults and 4 children) in 3 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi (heating available at extra cost)
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Covered patio with al fresco dining area
– Rooftop terrace
– LCD TV with Sky Italia TV and sports
– Blu ray DVD player
– iPod docking station
– Laundry room
– Private fenced and landscaped garden
– Wi-fi throughout
– Air conditioning in bedrooms
– Housekeeping 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday)
– Welcome drinks in the estate restaurant