Hidden away in the Florentine Chianti area, close to a medieval old town, this villa offers seven bedrooms and is part of a collection of three buildings within a hamlet (in one of which lives the owner).
Equipped with a fitted kitchen and contemporary dining spaces, the whole estate affords both privacy and independence. The close-by restaurants serve Tuscan cuisine based on local seasonal ingredients, accompanied by quality local wines. Outside, there’s an al fresco dining covered pergola and a tennis court (shared with another villa). This villa channels the authentic countryside life in Tuscany: everything is green, the exterior area is scented like flowers blooming in spring and the entire experience it is
quintessentially Italian. The pleasure of silence, the enchanting surrounding, the proximity to several small villages with restaurants, bread shops, organic markets, artisans’ shops, hidden little churches and monuments, not to mention proximity to Florence and Monteriggioni, are just some of the highlights of this villa.
On the sweeping grounds there’s a quiet swimming pool, a solarium and multiple gardens for guests. Hidden away, yet very close to all Tuscan most sought-after locations, this estate offers seven bedrooms decorated in chic Tuscany style with colour washed walls in pale shades, contemporary fabrics and several bespoke furnishing by local Italian artisans. The interior of the property measures 550 square metres.
The property can accommodate 12 adults, 2 children (from 2 to 9 years old) and 1 infant.
– Sleeps 13 guests in 7 bedrooms * (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor swimming pool (not heated)
– Dining room and several living rooms
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Covered patio with al fresco dining area and barbecue
– Satellite TV
– DVD player
– Wi-fi inside and outside (by pool)
– Air conditioning throughout
– Tennis court (shared with another villa)
– Children’s playground
– Natural theatre in the nearby woods (where shows and music entertainment are organised during the spring, summer and early autumn)
* An additional guest house is available on request and at extra cost, which can accommodate up to 4 extra guests
– Complimentary arrival dinner offered by the owner
– Morning housekeeping service 2 days a week
– Tennis court use is included (500 metres from the property), shared with two other villas of the same owner; booking is necessary (no rackets are provided)