Nestled on the charming Sorrento peninsula coast, this three-level villa is set on a high point of its 10,000 square metres of private grounds, facing the sea: it affords views of the scenic landscape from almost every angle.
This is a retreat full of light and an elegant vibe. The interiors include a spacious living room, a dining area with garden vistas, a professional kitchen and terraces overlooking the garden and the sea. On the sweeping grounds there’s the swimming pool, a solarium, a vegetable garden and an orchard, all with breath-taking views. Hidden away, yet very close to the town centre, this estate offers five bedrooms decorated in elegant style with colour walls in pale shades, contemporary fabrics and bespoke furnishing by local Italian artisans.
The peaceful surroundings of this property make it an ideal fit for guests who are looking for great nature scenarios and want to be close to the centre of Sorrento, and in a strategic position to visit the rest of the coast.
The property can accommodate up to 10 adults and 4 children/teenagers, and is best used for a total of 10 guests.
– Sleeps 10 (+4) guests in 5 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms)
– Outdoor private swimming pool
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Terrace with outdoor dining area & barbecue
– Gazebo with outdoor kitchen
– Private gardens
– Outside gym
– Wi-fi (inside and outside by the pool)
– Air conditioning throughout
– Parking for up to 30 cars
– Daily housekeeping
– Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner (ingredients and service included)
– Estate manager
– 6 bottles of house wine daily